The Econic One electric bikes are a new range of electric bikes which come equipped with a 250W Bafang motor (45Nm of torque) and 500Wh in-frame battery, these e-bikes certainly do pack a punch and will tackle most hills with absolute ease. The large battery will be able to get up to 142km (88 miles) in a single charge, depending on conditions. It is also very easily removed in one click.
Being produced here in Europe, the rest of the features on the bike are of exceptional high spec. Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc brakes for extra safety, Shimano 9 speed gears, Suntour NCX forks, Full colour LCD Display which tracks your speed, distance and battery life.
- Frame Size: Medium (44cm / 17"), Large (48cm / 18.8") or XL (52cm / 20")
- Frame: Aluminium 6061
- Battery Case: Aluminium 6061
- Battery Capacity: 36V, 500Wh
- Rear Hub Motor: Bafang 250W 45Nm torque
- Display: Bafang DP C18, CAN
- Controller: Bafang, Mounted in frame, CAN
- Rims: 28/29", double wall, 36 holes
- Spokes: Sapim
- Hubs: Shimano 475
- Tyre: 28" x 1.75" Continental
- Cassette: 9sp 11-42 Shimano
- Chain: 9sp, Shimano 116 links
- Gear Housing: Shimano
- Gear Shifter: Shimano 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9 Speed
- Hydraulic Brake Front: Shimano BR-MT200
- Hydraulic Brake Rear: Shimano BR-MT200
- Brake Rotors: SRT66, 180mm front/160mm rear
- Handlebar: AL 640mm, black
- Grips: Ergo with lock
- Saddle: City Active DDK
- Seatpost: 31.6mm, AL
- Seatclamp: With QR, AL
- Stem: 45mm Alloy (for M) / 75mm Alloy (for L)
- Headset: 1 1/8, 1 1/2, semi integrated
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX 63mm
- Mudguards: SKS 56mm
- Chain Guard: SKS
- Bottom Bracket: With integrated torque, PAS sensor
- Crankset: 38T, Narrow wide, Allow
- Pedals: Wide
- Kickstand: 40mm
- Front LED: Hermans
- Rear Light: Battery operated
- Charger: 36V 2A
- Bell: Standard
- Weight: 22kg
There is a 2 year warranty on all Econic One bikes.
FREE 7-10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY - DHL TRACKING AVAILABLE
All our electric bikes are sent out with next working day delivery as standard.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.