FINAL ITEM IN STOCK - BLUE 10.4AH ROODOG POLKA DOT
Unique from RooDog, it’s a celebration of style. Bring joy and colour into your life. Their polka dot bike is specifically designed for female riders. Each individual spot is hand placed onto the frame, therefore no two bikes are quite the same! Available in two beautiful colours - Vintage Red and Retro Blue.
The Polka Dot Women's electric bike is simply the most fun bike, designed especially for the ladies. With a lovely, colourful dotty design in red or blue, it is so stylish you will want to ride it all the time!
Made from lightweight aluminium alloy, it is super easy to ride, with or without the help of the motor. With the motor engaged, you can continue pedalling (pedal assist) or simply allow the electric bike to drive you. LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
The Polka Dot ladies electric bike has:
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LED display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35 manual gears.
- Kenda, 26” x 1.75 city style tyres.
- 18.5 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061. Making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
Lightweight, Stylish, High Quality & Affordable
RooDog aim to offer a range of bikes that meet everyonne's tastes and needs and they continuously seek to improve their bikes.
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Every little helps to give our customers who purchase a RooDog bike that peace of mind...
Three riding options
Pedal only; Pedal Assist (PAS); Walk assist at 4mph.
- Motor: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed at 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Battery: 36V 10Ah, lithium-ion battery (36V 15AH Upgrade available at extra cost)
- Charging time: 4-6 hours from flat
- Range: Up to 30 miles per full charge (on highest speed setting), dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. (please note continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery)
- LED Display: battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights and PAS system.
- Power mode: pedals only or pedal assist (PAS a combination of motor and pedalling); all bikes are also throttle fitted (which means no pedalling is required). Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
- Controller: 5 speeds
- Rims: Aluminium alloy CNC side wall
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed Tourney RD-TX35
- Tyres: Kenda, 26” x 1.75 city style
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium alloy
- Lights: LED lights front and rear
- Front fork: Aluminium alloy, suspension fork. TGS brand
- Brake: Front and rear V brake
- Weight: 24kg including battery
- Max. Load: 120kg
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched and should be with you within 3-5 working days. We’ll send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 5 working days, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help.
Your new RooDog e-bike will come 80% pre-assembled. Detailed and easy to follow instructions are provided. Every bike goes through a quality check test and is inspected before it is dispatched.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
Absolutely brilliant I can go for miles now and I am not suffering.