Plimoa - practical and easy to transport folding bike.
Nip about town or take our folding electric bike away with you... The Neomouv Plimoa, our most space-efficient folding electric bike, is brilliantly versatile. Say hello to the perfect storage solution for city living – a brighter way to commute, and a handy stowaway for holidays (pop 2 in the back of your car!)
The stylish step-through frame matched with a high-quality lithium battery, powerful motor, 6 levels of Power Assist and tonnes of onboard information make this one of the best electric folding bikes around.
Practical and easy to transport, this folding electric bike is the perfect companion for your travels.
- Benefits: Step through folding bike, 7 speed Shimano gears, worry-free warranty on all Neomouv bikes: Frame: 5 years; system and motor: 2 years; Battery: 2 years
- Motor: 250W 36V maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).
- Battery (Miles*): 10Ah (360WH) 30 miles, 13Ah (480WH) 45 miles, 16Ah (580WH) 60 miles
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy step-through frame 38cm
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano Altus gears 14/28T
- Weight: 24kg
- Control: 6 levels of pedal assist via LCD screen.
- Brakes: Promax V-Brakes F&R
- Wheels: 20 inch - double wall rim - Stainless steel spokes
Free Extras: Handy luggage rack and kick stand; LED lights front and back; stay clean mudguards; intelligent charger.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv Bikes are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.