Carlina hydraulic - Comfortable and dynamic step-through
With a quiet rear hub motor, the Carlina Hydraulic is your perfect companion for the daily commute. A Dutch-style step through frame makes it easy to mount and delivers all the help you need for a relaxed intuitive ride. Enjoy the view only a Dutch style bike can give. The Carlina is an electric bike with a lower step through frame with all the style and comfort of a traditional bike with frame sizes to suit small and medium riders.
An easy upright riding position lets you enjoy the view while suspension forks and a comfortable saddle smooth out the contours so you can focus on your surroundings and not the bumps.
Rest assured, the hydraulic brakes will bring you to a stop in the shortest of distance.
- Benefits: Smooth, responsive rear hub Bafang motor for immediate, natural control - designed exclusively for electric bikes with all the power available to climb the very steepest of hills.
- Motor: Bafang 250W - 45NM motor
- Battery (Miles*): 13Ah / 480Wh - 45 miles / 72km, 16Ah / 580Wh - 60 miles / 96km.
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy step through frame 40cm / 16" or 45cm / 18"
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano Altus derailleur
- Weight: 26kg
- Control: 5 levels of Pedal Assist via LCD screen
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Brakes
- Wheels: 26 inch with Continental Tyres
- Free Extras: Handy luggage rack and kick stand, LED lights front and back, stay clean mudguards, intelligent charger.
- Warranty: Worry free warranty on all Neomouv bikes: Frame - 5 years, System & Motor - 2 years, Battery - 2 years.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.