Lighter, More Efficient, More Torque & Greater Range - 2021 MiRider One
Electric. Foldable. Fun
The 3rd generation MiRider One boasts the same stylish design, great ride and build quality, but with some impressive improvements. If you are looking for a fun, great value and beautifully designed electric folding bike that is packed with features look no further.
Even Better in 2021...
Below are the improved features to the 2020 model:
- Longer telescopic adjustable seat post for small and even taller riders
- Beautiful new ultra-lightweight spoked wheels with black aero rim.
- Brand new Schwalbe Green Compound Road Cruiser, made from renewable and recycled raw materials
- New 2 finger brake levers for improved precision and modulation.
- Less worry with pre-installed puncture protection fluid.
- New soft touch handle bar grips with anti-fatigue hand rest.
- Substantial 1.6kg weight saving - now only 17.2kg!
- Quieter motor with more torque, improved efficiency and battery range
Serious Style Points
The innovative frame is die-cast, breaking away from the traditional welding process to create a streamline chassis with a slick, enviable design. Renowned for it's sturdiness, the frame is made from aircraft grade magnesium alloy, making it impressively lightweight whilst offering great shock and corrosion resistance.
Smooth and Responsive
Boasting the latest sine-wave controller, the MiRIDER One feels smooth, responsive and powerful. The high quality 250w rear hub-motor assists when pedalling up to 15.5mph. There is also a thumb throttle which provides assistance up to 4 mph )when not being pedalled) and doubles up as a boost button up to speeds of 15.5mph (when being pedalled) for those steep hills or windy days.
Performing superbly in any urban environment, the MiRIDER One's rear shock absorber and medium-width Schwalbe tyres provide a consistently comfortable ride that's guaranteed to keep you smiling ride after ride.
Fast Folding & Compact
As you would expect, the MiRIDER One folds easily in just a matter of seconds. Once more, the 16" wheels allow it to take up little space. Whether you're commuting, going on holiday or for a ride by the coast, the MiRIDER One folds compactly and securely, fitting easily into your car boot and can even be taken on public transport without a reservation (when being carried in a storage bag).
The MiRIDER Philosophy
Their bikes are assembled in the UK to high quality standard. Not all e-bikes are equal. Every part of the MiRIDER One has been meticulously assessed and developed until they are satisfied they are able to provide the perfect ride. From the bare frame, through to assembly and finally the tape that seals the box, every step is carefully carried out to ensure customers will be grinning ear to ear, ride after ride.
The LG 5.2ah battery packs great milage, thanks to their clever power management system. Combined with the new, more efficient motor and the 1.6kg weight reduction, you can happily see up to 40 miles of assisted cycling from a single charge. That's 4 hours of riding at 10mph - plenty of time for a leisurely ride, a trip to the shops or commute to work. The reason behind the 5.2ah battery is because it's lighter meaning your bike will be easier to lift and manoeuvre and will not affect it's balance as much. In additional, the average cycling trip length in the UK was found to be just 3.3 miles, so why carry around more weight than most riders need?
If you are pushing the boundaries of the range, why not carry a spare with you? Weighing in at only 1.2kg, you're only 15 seconds away from being back up to full charge!
No Gears? No Worries
The MiRIDER One is a single speed bike, meaning it just has the one gear. We have thoroughly tested a variety of gear rations to ensure we found the best one for optimum pedalling-comfort when cruising at 15.5mph. This means you don't have to mess around aligning gears and getting covered in oil. or risk damaging delicate parts when transporting the bike around. Our ultimate aim is to provide you with the minimum hassle and maximum fun! The larger front sprocket does mean the bike is slower to accelerate from standstill when pedalling unassisted, but this is where the power boost button comes into play. A quick dab of boost and you'll be leaving everyone at the traffic lights.
- Motor: Geared Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Nominal Power: 250W (UK legal limit) with 40Nm of Torque
- Pedal Assist Top Speed: 25km/h or 15.5mph (UK legal limit)
- Battery Type: LG 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells
- Battery Specs: 36v 5.2Ah
- Battery Features: Removable and lockable (chargeable inside or off the bike)
- Max. Range: 64kms or 40 Miles (based on power level 1, average pace, rider weight and even terrain)
- Climbing Angle: 25 degrees maximum (based on average rider weight)
- Charge Time: 2-3hrs (using 42v, 2.0A UK charger supplied)
- Display: Multi-Function LCD back-lit
- Controller: Sine-wave Torque Simulation KT Controller compliant with all UK legal parameters.
- Dash board readouts: Speed (km/h or mph), Distance travelled ODO/Trip (miles/kms), battery % level, pedal assistance level, Led headlight (on/off)
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Frame/Fork: Full integrated Magnesium Alloy
- Accessories Included: Front and rear mud guards, Front LED light, rear reflector, folding pedals, kick stand and stabiliser wheel, wheel magnets for secure folding, adjustable folding strap & battery charger.
- Folded / Unfolded Dimensions: 770 x 430 x 680mm / 1340 x 575 x 1100mm
- Brakes: Front and Rear Clarks Disk Brakes CMD-24
- Comfort: Rear spring damper
- Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser Green Compound K-Guard with with reflective side walls 16”x1.75”. 16” wheels with aero rims and a MiRiDER designed 1 piece front hub
- Chain: KMC ebike specific
- Total Approximate Weight Fully Equipped: 17.2kgs
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 120kgs
- Rider Height: 152cm – 195cm/5’0 – 6’4
- Road Legal: Worldwide
- Available Accessories: Additional battery, pannier rack, storage bag, pannier bag, phone holder and more.
Free Express UK Delivery - All MiRIDER orders to post codes within the United Kingdom are sent via TNT express delivery (typically next working day).
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.