MBM is a household name throughout Italy with an excellent reputation for manufacturing a comprehensive range of quality bikes. Each electric bike is assembled by trained technicians ensuring the high quality is maintained every step of the way.
Another classy and elegant bike with a comfortable upright riding position. But don’t be fooled by the look! This bike boasts 85nm of torque, and is powered by a 36v 14amp lithium battery giving 504wh of power! You will leave the Lycra brigade standing!
- Motor: 250W MBM Motori Elettrici By Oli Sport
- Torque: 85Nm
- Frame: MBM Alloy 6061 28” Hydroforming
- Frame Size: S 19.5″ or M 21.5″
- Forks: Suntour SF 19 Nex-W25HLO DS 700C
- Crank Set: Fsa Dyna Drive 170*36T
- Rear Deraillier: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 10 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano Mt200 Hydraulic
- Brake Discs: Shimano Rt10 centre lock 180 F/160R
- Cassette: Shimano Deore Hg500 11/42 10 Speed
- Rims: Malvestiti Passion Alloy Double Wall 28" W/Eyelet
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 28" × 2.0"
- Saddle: Selle Italia Sportourer Talisman Man Gel Flow nero
- Lights: Spanninga 40 Lux
- Battery: 36V, 14 Ah, 504 Wh
- Top Speed: Assisted 25 Km/h
- LCD Display: 5 levels of assist
- Weight: 25 kg
1-2 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.