Off road, track & gravel grinder eMTB
Mark2's popular Scrambler Electric Bike is a hard-tail electric mountain bike in the tradition of old-school mountain bikes.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler e-bike is a competent and fun ride, even without the power assist!
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 24 speed Shimano derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when needed the most, and quality premium components, the Scrambler not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off, making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike wherever you go.
Manufactured in Europe
High quality electric bike which is manufactured right here in Europe & shipped directly from Mark2's UK warehouse.
Frame integrated battery
Seamless integrated battery design
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
All Mark2 bikes are covered by a 2 year warranty from a UK manufacturer.
- Frame: 19” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- Motor: 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- LCD Display: Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Throttle: Walk assist and boost throttle
- Battery: 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- Range: 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- Gears: 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suspension: Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Wheels: Alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 27.5" x 2.25” tyres)
- Weight: 19.2Kg (with battery)
- Saddle: Selle Royal saddle
- Rider suitability: 5’6” (168cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120Kg) max weight (including luggage).
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS.
Delivery will take 3-5 working days.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.