Comfortable, Practical and Fuelled by Fun - Electric Bikes Just Got Stylish!
With a near silent, stealth-like high torque motor from Aikema which is smaller, lighter and more powerful than any other in our range Roller has the understated might to will you up the steepest hills with a certain arrogance and just a little smugness.
With Roller you are never left alone.
Together, you'll maintain your calm in the most demanding of terrain. Roller's electric torque sensing system will work with you, precisely multiplying your effort on the pedals, instantly from the get-go.
With levels of assistance to suit your energy Roller will become a true friend indeed. Together your regular commute becomes a triumph and your leisurely weekend ride turns into an epic adventure.
Pick a battery to suit you - with a range of 36-56 (58-90Km) or even 55-75 Miles (88-120Km)
Enjoy the view.
A smooth drive system is complemented with light mono-shock suspension trimming off kilos and turning cobbles into tarmac. In other words it's light, smooth and whisper quiet without the mechanical clutter other bikes need to smooth their rides.
All Juicy's electric bikes are tried and tested in the hills of the Peak District.
Long-lasting LED Light
The front LED light is powered from the main battery. Roller's rear light is self-powered, just in case the main battery gets all used up during the day.
We've selected wide, comfortable handlebars which have our snazzy, quick adjust mechanism and are swept to provide a wide range of arm and wrist positions, quickly. Roller's lightweight RST aluminium forks use a single shock absorber with 35mm travel and weigh just 1.4Kgs.
1 Year Warranty
Juicy Bike offers a full 1-year manufacturers warranty on their bikes, which covers mechanical and electrical parts including the frame, forks, seat, motor, controller, battery and charger.
- Benefits: The front LED light is powered from the main battery. Roller's rear light is self-powered, just in case the main battery gets all used up during the day. Roller has a standard LED display to control the bike or an optional LCD Display, fully integrated with bike power functions and which has 5 levels of assistance, odometer and speed. We've selected wide, comfortable handlebars which have our snazzy, quick adjust mechanism and are swept to provide a wide range of arm and wrist positions, quickly. Roller's lightweight RST aluminium forks use a single shock absorber with 35mm travel and weigh just 1.4Kgs.
- Motor: 250W High TQ hub from Aikema
- Battery (Miles*): 380WH/10.5AH (36-56 miles) or 470WH/13AH (55-75 miles) with medium assist.
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5mph, software limited
Frame: Roller's frame is made from 6061-T6 Aluminium. It is 18” size with a suspension seat post as standard and suits inside leg measures from 26.5" (67 cm) to 36" (91.5 cm). Maximum rider weight is 100 Kgs plus 25 Kgs extra luggage.
- Gears: Shimano 8 Speed Acera derailleur with paddle shifters.
- Weight: 19.5 Kgs
- Control: Pedal Torque sensor - power as soon as you push the pedals. And all Juicy Bikes have a Walk Assist button too.
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disks, front and rear.
- Wheels: Aluminium double walled and reinforced, 13G spokes with Kenda Puncture resistant tyres, 700C
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Juicy Bikes are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.