Comfortable, practical and fuelled by fun - electric bikes just got stylish!
The Juicy Classic electric has just got better! This Dutch style step-through bike provides a 'sit up and see the world' riding position that lets you enjoy the view as well as providing more comfort.
The ride itself is very enjoyable, 'Pedal Assist' copies you so it feels like riding an ordinary bike, only better. Pedal and feel the power, with a start assist twist throttle for extra oomph when needed the most!
Pick a battery to suit your needs - with a range of 20-35 miles (32-56km), 30-45 miles (48-72km), 40-55 miles (64-88km) or even 50-65 miles (80-104km).
We've added our future proof click system to our trusty Classic, making maintenance and upgrades fool proof.
All Juicy's electric bikes are tried and tested in the hills of the Peak District.
Dutch Style Ride Position
Provides riders with a 'sit up and see the world' riding position that lets you enjoy the view.
Mid-Frame Battery Position
This allows for a low centre of gravity to give riders high stability whilst using the Poco.
1 Year Warranty
Juicy Bike offer a full 1 year manufacturers warranty on their bikes, which covers mechanical and electrical parts including frame, forks, seat, motor, controller, battery and charger.
- Benefits: Lighter, colour-coordinated front forks; comfort gel saddle with tip up seat post; quick adjust handlebar stem; mid-frame battery position to provide low centre of gravity and rider stability.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).
- Battery (Miles*): 315WH/8.8AH as standard, giving 20-35 miles in medium assist, or upgrade to 375WH/10.4AH (30-45 miles), 470WH/13AH (40-55 miles), 560WH/15.6AH (50-65 miles).
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5mph, software limited
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy. Frame size: 18"/46cm; Ideally suited to rider with inside leg measurement of 26.5" (67 cm) to 35" (89 cm).
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur.
- Weight: 24.5 Kg including easily removable 3.25 kg 10Ah battery and 1.7 kg removable free extras.
- Control: 3 levels of Pedal Assist + Throttle.
- Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes
- Wheels: 26"
- Free Extras: Handy rack and kick stand; LED lights front and rear; uncrushable polycarbonate mudguards; intelligent charger and a full 12 month warranty.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Juicy Bikes are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
I had a few questions before I bought the bike and a few afterwards. These were answered quickly and efficiently. The bike and helmet came promptly.
The juicy looks and rides beautifully,