Low Step Through Folding E-Bike
Due to popular demand, EZEGO took their standard folding bike and made a low step through version, which is especially useful for those with any level of reduced mobility. Easy storage & easy mounting without compromising on the quality of the ride; that was the brief. Riders wanted the same quality components as the Fold but with the extra addition of a low step through for those who need it.
Aside from the obvious different in type of frame, the other main points of difference from the Fold are slightly large frame for increased stability (16" vs 13"), and slightly wider saddle for improved comfort (Velo Plus vs Velo Sports Urban).
As with the standard Fold, there are quick release mechanisms which will have this bike folding down for storage or travel in no time. It also still comes in rather light at 19.5kg, making it very easy to lift into a car boot, motorhome or boat. 45Mn of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with a large 400Wh battery will give you on average around 40km on a single charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which will leave you fully in control of this e-bike at all times.
All components on the Fold LS have been carefully designed & selected for optimal performance & low weight.
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V front hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor.
- Battery: 36v 400Wh Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles.
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
Forks: 6061 lightweight
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Neco sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: E-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kwik Journey 20” x 1.75”, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust 34 x 550mm
- Saddle: Velo Plush
- Hadlebar: 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Zoom quick folding with adjustable height
- Headset: Neco semi integrated
- Brakeset: Mechanical disc brakes with 140mm front / 160mm rear rotors and safety power cut-off switch.
- Mudguards: Alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
1-3 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
My new ebike helps me get around the village. My hips and joints are not what they used to be. But this ebike makes my day much easier. a wonderful purchase. My pride and joy
I have ridden a lot of these folding bikes and this is my first purchase for electric. A marvellous piece of kit well worth the money. I may buy one for my wife. Thanks