The Ultimate Folding E-Bike
More versatility than ever for EZEGO’s customers.
With EZEGO’s latest design innovation, easier storage and better transport are made possible by the seat post’s increase in length and diameter.
EZEGO Fold Folding Electric Bike is equipped with quick-release mechanisms that allow you to fold its alloy frame, handlebar, and lower the saddle to a tiny 83cm x 67cm x 47cm in 4 easy steps.
In this new design, an increased rider range in its seat post upgrade adds a more natural riding experience. Your muscle stress and fatigue will also be reduced thanks to its 3D forged alloy folding stem that guarantees a better riding position.
Extra support and comfort for your hands are provided through its lightweight alloy handlebar and palm-wing comfort urban locking grips.
Worrying about long-distance journeys? No problem! With its quick-release 36v 400Wh Samsung battery that runs up to 40km, a single charge will do the trick.
Easy charging is made possible with a smart 2Ah battery charger which just needs 6 hours of charging time. Definitely perfect if you are on the go!
This magic is also made possible by its 45Nm of torque and the EZEGO 250W motor that is one of the lightest in the market.
Bumps on the road are no big deal with top-tier Promax disc brakes that reduce stopping distances, so you are in full control of this e-bike at all times.
You can have your own EZEGO Fold Folding Electric Bike in Matte Metallic Teal starting from only £1,199.00!
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Torque: 45Nm regulated to 15.5mph.
- Battery: Removable 36v 400Wh/ 500Wh Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles.
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Sensor: 12 magnetic point speed sensor
- Cable: Waterproof IP67
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with folding internal cables
Forks: 6061 lightweight
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Claris 8 Speed
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Neco sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: E-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kwik Journey 20” x 1.75”, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Colour: Matt Metallic Teal
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust 34 x 550mm
- Saddle: Velo Sprots Urban
- Hadlebar: 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Alloy 100mm quick-adjustable, 90-160 angle
- Headset: Neco semi integrated
- Brakeset: Mechanical disc brakes with 140mm front / 160mm rear rotors and safety power cut-off switch.
- Mudguards: Alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
- Total: 19.5kg
- E-Bike: 16kgs
- battery: 3.5kg
Delivery & Returns
1-3 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
Shimano Altus 8 Speed Gears
Battery and Range
Tyres and Tubes
Rims and Spokes
This is my first e-bike, and I'm so happy with it. The battery seems to last forever, and the folding mechanism on the handlebars is quick and easy. It looks lovely, and it's comfortable to ride (although I will probably replace the saddle).
The slight downsides are that the middle fold is a bit stiff and sometimes catches on the cable that runs through it, and the bike is not very manoeuvrable when it's folded in the middle. It's also very heavy (around 20kg), which makes it difficult to get up and down the stairs, but I knew that before I bought it!
All that said, it's an excellent bike, and I'm very happy with my purchase.
A marvellous piece of the invention for the tiring knees and joints!!
Excellent and prompt service too! Many thanks.
Great bike for old crocks like me and the wife especially down in hilly Devon. Easy and compact when folded to put in the caravan and enjoy miles of assisted fresh air. Eco bikes also an exceptional company without fault. Fully recommend
This folding e-bike looks great, and is such fun to ride, very nippy and agile. Being able to fold it down when on the train is a great plus.
Bought 2 of these folding electric bikes for our boating holidays. Nice and compact. They work a treat. 5 Stars.