The Ultimate Folding E-Bike
Now with more versatility than ever. Again, EZEGO listened to those most important to them, their customers! Following one of the best selling models of 2019 was never going to be easy.
Easy storage and transport remain the focus of this design, but for 2020 they have increased the length and diameter of the seat post. Apart from the obvious benefit of a greater range for riders, the wider seat post also adds stiffness to the ride to create a more natural natural feeling when cycling.
The Fold does as it's name suggests. This little nippy e-bike has quick release mechanisms to fold the frame, handlebar, and to lower the saddle to bring this bike down to a tiny 83cm x 67cm x 47cm in 4 simple steps.
Still one of the lightest in its class the 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with it's 400Wh battery will take you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, keeping you riding for longer periods. Their high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
The components of the Fold have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight, including the alloy carrier which neatly holds the battery; patented 3D forged alloy folding stem, allowing for optimal riding position to reduce muscle stress and fatigue; lightweight allow handlebar; palm-wing comfort urban locking grips to provide extra comfort and support for your hands; and electric bike specific Kenda Kwick Journey tyres to ensure full control in all weather conditions. The fold has a slightly larger cassette at 11-34 to aid unassisted riding due to the smaller wheel size.
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Torque: 45Nm regulated to 15.5mph.
- Battery: 36v 400Wh Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles.
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with folding internal cables
Forks: 6061 lightweight
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Claris 8 Speed
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Neco sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: E-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kwik Journey 20” x 1.75”, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Colour: Matt Metallic Teal
- Seat Post: Alloy micro adjust 34 x 550mm
- Saddle: Velo Sprots Urban
- Hadlebar: 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Alloy 100mm quick-adjustable, 90-160 angle
- Headset: Neco semi integrated
- Brakeset: Mechanical disc brakes with 140mm front / 160mm rear rotors and safety power cut-off switch.
- Mudguards: Alloy
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
1-3 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
This is my first e-bike, and I'm so happy with it. The battery seems to last forever, and the folding mechanism on the handlebars is quick and easy. It looks lovely, and it's comfortable to ride (although I will probably replace the saddle).
The slight downsides are that the middle fold is a bit stiff and sometimes catches on the cable that runs through it, and the bike is not very manoeuvrable when it's folded in the middle. It's also very heavy (around 20kg), which makes it difficult to get up and down the stairs, but I knew that before I bought it!
All that said, it's an excellent bike, and I'm very happy with my purchase.
A marvellous piece of the invention for the tiring knees and joints!!
Excellent and prompt service too! Many thanks.
Great bike for old crocks like me and the wife especially down in hilly Devon. Easy and compact when folded to put in the caravan and enjoy miles of assisted fresh air. Eco bikes also an exceptional company without fault. Fully recommend
This folding e-bike looks great, and is such fun to ride, very nippy and agile. Being able to fold it down when on the train is a great plus.
Bought 2 of these folding electric bikes for our boating holidays. Nice and compact. They work a treat. 5 Stars.