New 2021 Commuter E-Bike
This year EZEGO have really upgraded this e-bike. Along with all the benefits from 2020, a new sleek mudguard and carrier combination along with hydraulic disc brakes really make this e-bike the perfect all-round riding companion. Featuring latest integrated design, the 400Wh battery will keep you going for a good 40 miles, especially when coupled with this e-bike’s 9 speed gears and large 11-34T cassette.
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V front hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor.
- Battery: 36v 400Wh/ 500wh Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles.
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40 Miles (60km) based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Lights: Front and rear integrated
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
Forks: Alloy, carrier compatible
- Sizes: 15", 17"
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 9 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Acera 9 Speed
- Chainset: Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BB: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick Journey 700 x 45c, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat Post: Alloy dual adjust
- Saddle: Velo Plush Comfort
- Handlebar: 600mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Alloy 70mm
- Headset: Neco semi integrated with 4 spacers
- Brakeset: Mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors and safety power cut-off switch.
- Mudguards: Alloy with alloy stays
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
- Total weight: 20kg
- E-bike: 16.5kh
- Battery: 3.5kg
Delivery & Returns
1-3 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
Shimano Altus 9 Speed Gears
Battery and Range
Tyres and Tubes
Rims and Spokes
Max Rider Weight
I’m really pleased with it! It makes riding up hills a joy. And it’s a really nice looking, good quality bike. Thanks again, Jane