Mens Commuter Crossbar E-Bike
Following the great success of their previous range, EZEGO have released a new model this year of their Commute Ex range. With some tweaks to the previous model done at the EZEGO HQ, this bike definitely meets the growing needs of the modern day commuter. Don't be fooled by this bike's name however, the Commute EX is just at home on those picturesque country trails as it is on the street. We do think it's one of the best options out in the current market at it's price.
Larger tyres ensure a much more comfortable ride, and slightly longer head tubes make for a more upright position to east stress points on those long weekend jaunts, made so much easier by the large 400Wh Samsung powered battery.
A Velo Sports Urban Saddle and palming grips, for additional comfort to the palms, take care of the main weight bearing contact points and will keep you in tip top condition throughout your bike ride.
The Kenda KWick Journey 700c tyres will give you more than enough grip to stay control even in the toughest of conditions. If this wasn't enough, the rust-buster chain and stainless fittings all avoid corrosion, even if you're near the coast! Mechanical disc brakes are included as standard, equipped with a safety cut-off switch meaning the power to the motor will automatically cut off when the brake is applied.
A lightweight alloy pannier-ready rear carrier, and lightweight allow mudguards confirm this bike as one of the lightest, best looking e-bikes you will find on the market at this price!
The walk assist feature will help you by propelling the bike up to 6km/h (4mph) at the push of a button without pedalling, so you can set off on a hill-start, from traffic lights, or push the bike along with ease.
- Motor: EZEGO 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor
- Battery: Removable 36v 418Wh (11Ah) Samsung cells, sleep mode function, smart BMS, lockable, and 2Ah charger, 4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles
- Display: EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist: 6km/h
- Range: 40 Miles (60km) based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- Frame: 6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
Forks: 6061 lightweight
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
- Chainset: Alloy 44 Tooth 170mm with CNC finish
- BB: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Shimano 11-30 tooth
- Chain: KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36H
- Hubs: Front alloy quick release with sealed bearings, and rear EZEGO motor
- Spokes: Stainless with brass nipples (14G Front / 13G Rear)
- Tyres: Kenda Kwick Journey 700 x 45c puncture protect
- Seat Post: Alloy dual adjust 350mm
- Saddle: Velo Sports Urban
- Handlebar: Alloy 620mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- Grips: Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem: Alloy 100mm
- Headset: Neco semi-integrated with 4 spacers
- Brakeset: Promax mechanical Disc Brakes
- Mudguards: Alloy with Alloy stays
- Kickstand: Alloy center mounted
- Rear Carrier: Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
- Calipers: Promax Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Levers: Alloy 3 finger with safety power cut-off
- Rotors: 160mm front and rear
- Total: 19kg
- E-bike: 15.5kg
- Battery: 3.5kg
1-3 Working Days
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
i bought this bike 3 mths ago have done over 500 miles ,use it to go to work ,a round trip of 24 miles ,can do the return trip on less than a full batt charge ,love the bike ,so easy when goin uphill ,brakes very good ,the rear carrier is great as i fitted pannier bags ,