**Please note image is of demo model. Actual colour will be a darker Graphite Grey with orange decals**
Lightweight (20kg) Folding Electric Bike
The Ampere integrated folding electric bike provides quality and style coupled with the very latest design innovation to deliver a bike where convenience and ease of use go hand in hand.
The striking design, with its sleek integrated battery and LCD display, is finished in eye-catching graphite. While the Shimano gears and Zoom suspension forks guarantee a smooth and comfortable ride on every journey. Power and performance, when you need it, is a given from the impressive 65Nm motor and with a range of up to 40 miles per charge, there are absolutely no compromises. All this at a highly competitive RRP of £1,099.
Powerful 65nm Torque Motor
This powerful 65nm Torque motor will get you to your destination quickly whilst breezing those hills.
Large 40 Mile Range
This bike has an impressive 40 mile range on a single charge of the sleek integrated battery.
The bike comes with a high quality LCD display including a USB charging port!
- Colour – Graphite Grey
- Frame Material – 6061 lightweight aluminium with internal cables
- Frame size – 13″ Folding frame
- Weight – 20″
- Fork – Zoom suspension alloy fork
- Motor – Powerful 250Watt 36V brushless motor
- Motor Torque – 65Nm
- Battery – 7.8AH or 10.5AH 36V Lithium-ion
- Battery Management – Smart BMS integrated
- Charger – 2Ah smart charger, 6 hours charging from empty
- Display – LCD display with USB port
- Walk Assist – 4mph
- Range – Up to 40Miles
- Shifters – Shimano 7 speed gear shifter
- Rear Mechanism – Shimano M360 7 Speed
- Chainset – Alloy 48 Teeth with 170mm Alloy Crankarm
- BB – Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel – Shimano 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain – KMC 7 speed Anti Rust chain
- Rims – 20″ Alloy 36 Hole double wall
- Front Hub – Alloy front Hub with quick release
- Spokes – Stainless and Brass Nipples 13G Front / 13G Rear
- Tyres – Schwalbe 20″ Puncture resistant tyre
- Seat Post – Alloy Black
- Saddle – Comfort saddle
- Handlebar – Alloy 620mm
- Grips – Velo all weather
- Stem – Alloy folding adjustable stem
- Headset – Alloy folding type
- Brake set – Disc brakes
- Brake Rotors – 160mm front & 160mm rear
- Kickstand – Alloy
- Pannier rack -Alloy
- Mudguards – Acrylic shatterproof with stainless stays
- Front and rear Light -Integrated front and rear light
FREE 1-2 WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric bike to avoid voiding your warranty.
Spread the cost of your payment by making use of PayPal's Credit 0% finance offer. PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of larger purchases, buy now & pay later with 0% interest for 4 months.
Select PayPal as the payment option at checkout - once redirected through to PayPal choose the PayPal Credit option.