The Ultimate Folding Electric Bike - 2020
Using a combination of superior style, latest technology and uncompromising quality, this e-bike is for everyone, making it easy for riders of all ages to enjoy. Designed with a focus on providing reassuring performance ride after ride, the MiRiDER One was expertly crafted to be the ultimate electric folding bike.
The 2nd Generation MiRiDER One boasts the same style design with some very impressive improvements to its predecessor...
- Telescopic adjustable seat post for small & tall riders.
- Telescopic adjustable handle bar stem to suit you.
- The latest sine wave controller for smoother power delivery.
- Improved onboard computer with 5 power settings.
- Clarks disc brakes for improved performance, quality & feel.
- Stylist and high quality KMC HD bike specific, anti corrosion coated chain
- Quick folding metal Wellgo pedals with streamlined design & HD bearings
- Longer rear mud guard for better protection
Smooth & Responsive
Boasting the latest sine wave controller, this bike feels smooth, responsive & powerful. The high quality 250W rear motor assists when pedalling up to 15.5mph. There is a thumb throttle & boost function for those steep hills or windy days. Performing superbly in any urban environment, the bike's rear shock absorber and medium-width types provide a consistently comfortable ride.
Fast Folding & Compact
One big strong point of the MiRiDER One is the how simply and quickly it folds in seconds. Whether you're commuting or taking it for a ride by the coast, the bike folds compactly & securely in car boots & public transport.
- Motor: Geared Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Nominal Power: 250W (UK legal limit)
- Pedal Assist Top Speed: 25km/h or 15.5mph (UK legal limit)
- Battery Type: LG 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells
- Battery Specs: 36v 5.2Ah
- Battery Features: Removable and lockable (chargeable inside or off the bike)
- Max. Range: 50-55kms or 30-35 Miles (based on average pace, rider weight and even terrain)
- Climbing Angle: 25 degrees maximum (based on average rider weight)
- Charge Time: 2-3hrs (using 42v, 2.0A UK charger supplied)
- Display: Multi-Function LCD back-lit
- Controller: Sinewave Torque Simulation KT Controller compliant with all UK legal parameters.
- Dash board readouts: Speed (km/h or mph), Distance travelled ODO/Trip (miles/kms), battery % level, pedal assistance level, Led headlight (on/off)
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Frame/Fork: Full integrated Magnesium Alloy
- Accessories Included: Front and rear mud guards, Front LED light, rear reflector, folding pedals, kick stand and stabiliser wheel, wheel magnets for secure folding
- Folded / Unfolded Dimensions: 770 x 430 x 680mm / 1340 x 575 x 1100mm
- Brakes: Front and Rear Clarks Disk Brakes CMD-24
- Comfort: Rear spring damper
- Tyres: Black 16” x 1.95” with reflective side walls
- Chain: KMC ebike specific
- Total Approximate Weight Fully Equipped: 18.8kgs
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight: 120kgs
- Rider Height: 152cm – 195cm/5’0 – 6’4
- Road Legal: Worldwide
- Available Accessories: Additional battery and Charger
Free Express UK Delivery - All MiRiDER orders to post codes within the United Kingdom are sent via TNT express delivery (typically next working day).
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.
Collected my Mi Rider today and am delighted with it. Straight out of the box it was easily unfolded and handlebars and seat adjusted to fit me. Loving the orange frame ! Had a brilliant first ride out on it this afternoon, agile and responsive, great on the hills and altogether great fun. Customer service is excellent and very responsive.
My wife and I bought a MiRider bike each a few weeks ago. Only had chance to ride them once due to the weather but they were a joy, easy to ride with good assistance from the motor. We bought them so we could transport them in the boot of our car and they fit perfectly, out of sight of prying eyes! Bags worked a treat and now ours are all wrapped up waiting for the better weather to arrive.
Very good bike. Gets me around easily. Goes at a good speed. Very reliable and the battery life is decent. The only gripe I have is the magnet which holds the bike together when folded is not very strong so it does not stay folded when moved around. It needs some type of strap or clip to hold the bike together when folded. Overall I’m happy with the purchase a good investment
Bought last week and the wife and I have been fighting over it since. She has commuted to work on today 17 miles away and we are ordering another!
Brilliant bike. I’m really pleased with it. It’s very’nippy’ and good fun to ride. Excellent customer service too. I’ve just done 12 miles in the sunshine and it was a joy going up very steep hills through the countryside. Highly recommend.