Lightweight Dual Purpose E-bike
The Avatar is a dual purpose electric bike from RooDog. It can be a nippy city ebike or a mountain ebike whatever you like! It purely depends on how you dress and what you feel like riding this RooDog. The Avatar has a built in removable hidden battery in the frame for a sleek look and added security. The Avatar now comes with an LCD display as standard along with Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension.
The Avatar has:
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation). LCD display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears.
- Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- Avatar Step Through 20 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
The choice is yours. We would recommend that the Avatar would suit a rider from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall.
The Avatar will do 30 plus miles per full charge on level 5 (highest speed setting). Your range will increase dramatically on the lower eco levels. Dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery. People come in all shapes and sizes this guide is only advisory.
Lightweight, Stylish, High Quality & Affordable
RooDog aim to offer a range of bikes that meet everyone's tastes and needs and they continuously seek to improve their bikes.
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Every little helps to give our customers who purchase a RooDog bike that peace of mind...
Three riding options
Pedal only; Pedal Assist (PAS); Walk assist at 4mph.
- Motor – 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Battery – 36V 10Ah, Lithium Polymer battery (hidden in the frame)
- Charging time – 4-6 hours from flat
- Range – Up to 30 miles per full charge (on highest speed setting), dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. (please note continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery)
- Display – LCD Display - Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights, PAS system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Power mode – pedals only or pedal assist (a combination of motor and pedalling); all bikes are also throttle fitted (which means no pedalling is required). Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
- Controller – 5 speeds Rims – aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm
- Gears – Shimano Altus 7 speed with Megarange rear Cassette
- Tyres – Kenda, 26” x 1.95 mountain bike style
- Frame – 20" Aluminium alloy 6061
- Lights – LED lights front and rear
- Front fork – Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option
- Brakes – Tektro front and rear disc brake
- Weight – 22kg incl. battery
- Max. load – 120kg
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched and should be with you within 3-5 working days. We’ll send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 6 working days, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 30 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 30 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.