Nova - the perfect everyday electric bike
Nova is the perfect all rounder, the everyday bike that makes you look forward to the weekend. Our latest Nova design features a hidden battery for even cleaner lines and a low centre of gravity for even better handling. Clean, simple, European styling and a choice of two smart colours.
With new suspension forks and larger 28" wheels, the new Nova makes for a smooth ride wherever your journey takes you.
- Benefits: Hidden battery, easy to mount open frame makes this bike a popular choice for so many riders. New hydraulic brakes, LCD colour display with 6 levels of pedal assist.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC motor delivers maximum power. 45NM.
- Battery (Miles*): 420Wh - 79-80km / 40-50 miles, 500Wh - 80-90km / 50-60 miles
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium - Size 44cm / 17" or 48cm / 19"
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-Speed Derailleur / 14/34 T
- Weight: 24 Kg including easily removable battery
- Control: 6 levels of Pedal Assist via colour LCD screen
- Brakes: FR and RR Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheels: 28 inch - double wall rim - Stainless steel spokes
- Free Extras: Comes with rack, lights, kickstand and charger included.
- Warranty: Worry free warranty on all Neomouv bikes: Frame - 5 years, System & Motor - 2 years, Battery - 2 years.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.