Meet Nova; with clean, simple, lightweight European styling and larger 28" wheels for a smoother ride.
Six levels of assistance and a start button put you in control.
With Nova you can loose yourself in the great outdoors just as easily as taking a shortcut to work.
Want even more? opt for the 680 WH battery and stay out 'til the sun goes down.
Dutch Style Ride Position
Nova you can loose yourself in the great outdoors just as easily as taking a shortcut to work.
Mid-Frame Battery Position
Great Spec for the price: six levels of assistance and large 13AH/480WH come as standard
Neomouv offers a full 5-year manufacturer's warranty on their bikes, which covers mechanical and electrical parts including the frame, forks, seat, motor, controller and 2 years warranty for the battery and charger
- Benefits: Great Spec for the price: six levels of assistance and large 13AH/480WH come as standard.Mid frame battery for a low centre of gravity.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC motor delivers maximum power.
- Battery (Miles*): 13Ah 480Wh (45+), 17Ah 630Wh (65+)
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium - Size 44
- Gears: Shimano Altus 7-speed derailleur/ 14-16-18-20-22-24-28
- Weight: 21 Kg including easily removable battery
- Control: 6 levels of Pedal Assist via LCD screen
- Brakes: FR and RR V-Brake Promax aluminium
- Wheels: 28 inch - double wall rim - Stainless steel spokes
- Free Extras: Comes with rack, lights, side stand and charger included.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.