Montana S - Maximum power Shimano Steps E-Bike
An all-rounder hybrid with a centrally-located compact and powerful Shimano-Steps Motor. Excellent performance on any terrain, with enough battery life to take you there with ease.
Boasting a 420Wh battery extending your journey to a cool 70-80km.
Shimano E6100 Steps Centre motor, with 60NM of torque.
- Benefits: Powerful mid-drive motor, 60Nm torque & Continental contact tyres will take on all terrain with ease. Shimano hydraulic brakes ensure confident braking.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC motor delivers maximum power. 45NM.
- Battery (Miles*): 420Wh - 79-80km / 40-50 miles
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium - 47cm / 19"
- Gears: Shimano Deore 10-speed Derailleur
- Weight: 22kg including easily removable battery
- Control: Torque sensor - 5 levels of assistance - LCD
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes - 160mm
- Wheels: 27.5 inch - double wall rim - Stainless steel spokes
- Warranty: Worry free warranty on all Neomouv bikes: Frame - 5 years, System & Motor - 2 years, Battery - 2 years.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.