Comfortable and versatile, hydraulic disc brakes and six levels of assistance put you in control. It's central positioning and low centre of gravity give better handling to match its good looks.
With Montana you can lose yourself in the great outdoors and have as much fun heading up as you do coming down.
Want even more? opt for the 500 WH battery and stay out 'til the sun goes down.
With it's powerful TEKTRO hydraulic front and rear disk brakes delivering DC motor delivers 45NM with Hydraulic disc brakes give peace of mind even in the wet.
Choice of two frame sizes for a comfortable fit. In-frame hidden battery ensures good looks and perfect handling
Neomouv offers a full 5-year manufacturer's warranty on their bikes, which covers mechanical and electrical parts including the frame, forks, seat, motor, controller and 2 years warranty for the battery and charger.
- Benefits: Choice of two frame sizes for a comfortable fit. In-frame hidden battery ensures good looks and perfect handling. Hydraulic disc brakes give peace of mind even in the wet.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC motor delivers 45NM.
- Battery (Miles*): 420Wh gives 70-80KM, or 500 Wh gives 80-90 KM
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium - Size 47 or 51
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-speed derailleur 11-34T
- Weight: 24 Kg including easily removable battery
- Control: LCD colour display: 6 levels of Pedal Assist
- Brakes: TEKTRO hydraulic front and rear disk brakes
- Wheels: 28 inch - double wall rim - Stainless steel spokes
- Free Extras: All the vital essentials: LED lights front and rear, mudguards, pannier rack, side stand and charger.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Neomouv are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.