250W 8.8Ah Folding Electric Bike
The Lectro Rapide provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a six speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Rapide can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Rapide is fitted with a 250 Watt brushless front wheel direct drive motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. The high tensile top curve frame looks stunning and can be quickly folded for easy storage or transportation. Equipped with a comfy padded saddle, Shimano 6 speed transmission with easy to use Revo twist grip gear shifter and CST semi-slick tyres the Rapide is ideal for the longer commute or leisure outing but still has all the advantages of a compact folder. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- Range - 45km (dependent on load and terrain).
- Frame - High tensile steel folding frame with top curve.
- Fork - Hi-Tensile forks with disc brake mount.
- Gears - Shimano 6 Speed Revo shifter. Shimano Tourney 6 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain - Single chain set with 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm steel cranks. 14/24T Shimano freewheel. Sealed VP cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels - 20" alloy black 36 hole CNC rims with steel hubs and 13g spokes.
- Tyres - 20" x 1.75" tyres with black sidewalls.
- Brakes - Front and rear JAK cable actuated disc brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut off. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Mudguards - Front and rear full length matt black steel.
- Bars/Stem - Steel 600mm riser handlebars with a folding stem.
- Saddle/ Seat post - JST padded saddle with 500mm alloy seat post.
- Pedals - Folding pedals.
- Battery - 36V-8.8AH Lithium ion battery with sleep function.
- Motor - Front 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Display - 3 mode controller to adjust the level of assist.
- Charging time 4-5hrs
- Frame Size - 13".
- Weight - 28 Kg.
- Frame Colour - Green.
- Fork Colour - Green
- Additional - Rear carrier with integrated battery. Steel folding kickstand. Bell. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- This bike will be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED complete with charger.
- Upon arrival, simple attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will be required.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £100 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.