Dutch Style Step Through E-Bike
Poco joins the classic range from Juicy Bike as a lightweight step through electric bike. Specifically designed for shorter riders who still need the ease of riding with a low centre of gravity that all Juicy's Dutch style bikes share. It also shares all the electric bike battery options of the full range with matching accessories for the style conscious riders amongst us.
The Poco Step Through allows users to ride with full confidence and control. With a 17" frame and 24" wheels, Poco is the go-anywhere bike designed for the shorter rider.
All their Dutch style step through bikes provide a 'sit up and see the world' riding position that lets you enjoy the view.
You'll also enjoy the ride as 'Pedal Assist' copies you so it feels like you're riding an ordinary bike, only better. Pedal and feel that power, with the start assist twist throttle for an extra oomph when you need it the most!
Pick a battery to suit you - with a range of 18-31 miles (29-50km), 27-40 miles (43-60km), 36-49 miles (58-78km) or even 45-58 miles (72-93km).
Comfortable, practical and fuelled by fun, with a great range of matching accessories - electric bikes just got stylish!
All Juicy electric bikes are tried and tested in the hills of the Peak District.
Dutch Style Ride Position
Provides riders with a 'sit up and see the world' riding position that lets you enjoy the view.
Mid-Frame Battery Position
This allows for a low centre of gravity to give riders high stability whilst using the Poco.
1 Year Warranty
Juicy Bike offer a full 1 year manufacturers warranty on their bikes, which covers mechanical and electrical parts including frame, forks, seat, motor, controller, battery and charger.
- Benefits: Lighter, colour-coordinated front forks; comfort gel saddle with tip up seat post; quick adjust handlebar stem; mid-frame battery position to provide low centre of gravity and rider stability.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).
- Battery (Miles*): 15WH/8.8AH as standard, giving 18-31 miles in medium assist, or upgrade to 375WH/10.4AH (27-40 miles), 470WH/13AH (36-49 miles), 560WH/15.6AH (45-58 miles).
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5mph, software limited
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy. Frame size: 17.5"/44.5cm; Ideally suited to rider with inside leg measurement of 25.5" (65 cm) to 34" (86 cm).
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur, with stainless chain for easy maintenance.
- Weight: 23.5 Kg including easily removable 3.25 kg 10Ah battery and 1.7 kg removable free extras.
- Control: On/Off as you ride, with 3 levels of assist and a start assist throttle for extra power when you need it most. Or upgrade to 5 levels of assist and more features with our LCD display.
- Brakes: Tektro disc brakes front and rear for excellent stopping power in all weather
- Wheels: 24" extra strong double walled rims, with stainless spokes and Kenda puncture resistant tyres; secure quick-release front wheel for easy transport.
- Free Extras: Handy rack and kick stand; LED lights front and rear; uncrushable polycarbonate mudguards; intelligent charger and a full 12 month warranty. Eco Bike Co. customers will also receive a FREE Bamboo Helmet (grey)- LIMITED TIME ONLY.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Juicy Bikes are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.