Versatile Folding Electric Bike
Not only will this folding electric bike make light work of those journeys through the city or early morning commutes, you'll look stylish doing it! Merging agility, comfort, practicality and robust build of quality all at an amazing price!
Juicy's Compact Click features a mid-frame folding design allowing the bike to halve in size. Perfect for the park or the daily commute, say goodbye to cramped public transport and your bike rack. With various battery sizes available to get you from A-B, why stop at B?
The control system, located on the left handlebar, enables your to move between the 3 power assist modes with just a click of the button. There is also a start assist twist throttle for extra oomph when needed the most!
The practicality & brilliant value of this e-bike makes it a city commuters best friend. With a folding frame & pedals, this neat little mode of transport can be chucked in the boot of your far with ease, folding up to half the size of the assembled version in now time. It's also perfect if you have a smaller flat or storage space is an issue, as it won't take up much room at all.
Pick a battery to suit your needs:
315WH / 8.8Ah: 16-27 mile range (26-43km)
375WH / 10.4Ah: 24-35 mile range (38-56km)
470WH / 13Ah: 32-43 mile range (38-56km)
560WH / 15.5Ah: 40-51 mile range (64-82km).
- Benefits: Folding pedals; smooth riding suspension forks; comfort gel saddle with tip up seat post. Easy to fold, fits in the smallest cars. Folded size: width 18" 45cm, length 35" 90cm, height 27" 69cm.
- Motor: 250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).
- Battery (Miles*): 315WH/8.8AH Li Ion as standard, giving 16-27 miles in medium assist, or upgrade to 375WH/10.4AH(24-35 miles), 470WH/13AH(32-43 miles), 560WH/15.6AH(40-51 miles).
- Speed: Assisted speed is 15.5mph, software limited
- Frame: Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy folding frame. Frame size: 16.5"/42cm; Ideally suited to rider with inside leg measurement of 25" (63.5 cm) to 33" (84 cm).
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur, with stainless chain for easy maintenance.
- Weight: 22 Kg including easily removable 3.25 kg 10Ah battery and 1.5 kg removable free extras.
- Control: On/off as you ride, with 3 levels of assist and a start assist throttle for extra power when you need it most. Or upgrade to 5 levels of assist and more features with our LCD display.
- Brakes: Tektro rim brakes front and rear for effective stopping power.
- Wheels: 20" extra strong double walled rims, with stainless spokes and Kenda puncture resistant tyres.
Free Extras: Handy rack and kick stand; LED lights front and rear; uncrushable polycarbonate mudguards; intelligent charger and a full 12 month warranty. Eco Bike Co. customers will also receive a FREE Bamboo Helmet (grey)- LIMITED TIME ONLY.
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS. All Juicy Bikes are prepared individually & are usually shipped out within 7-10 days, sooner if they can! We will send you tracking details within 48 hours of your bike being dispatched. If it's been longer than 48 hours and you still haven't received your tracking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19 delivery take a little longer than expected.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.