The Nova is a hybrid electric bike with a step-over frame style. The Nova is the complete electric bike package for leisure or commuting. Quality components and European manufacture give this bike all round appeal.
The Batribike Nova-S features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes on front and rear wheels for complete stopping confidence. It also comes with mudgaurds meaning its equipped for all weather!
The bike has a rear hub motor from Danish brand ProMovec and comes with a 3 year warranty.
Manufactured in Europe
High quality electric bike which is manufactured right here in Europe & shipped directly from their UK warehouse.
Excellent Manufacturer Warranty
2 year warranty on bicycle & electronic, 3 year warranty on the motor, 5 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on the battery (option to extend to 5 years).
- Motor: 250W rear hub mounted Promovec Motor with 3 year warranty
- Gears: 8 Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur Gears
- Battery: Eco 8.8Ah / 320Wh, Standard 10.4Ah / 375Wh, Long Range 12.8Ah / 460Wh
- Battery Range: Eco - 30-68km or 19-42 miles / Standard - 36-80km or 22-50 miles / Long Range - 44-98km or 27-61 miles
- Colour: Hunter Green
- Lights: Front & Rear system powered LED lights.
- Power Levels: LED - 5 levels (speed realted), Mini LCD - 4 levels (power related), Centre LCD - 5 levels (power related)
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- Weight of Bike: 18.9kg without battery / 21.7kg with battery
- Weight of Battery: Eco battery 2.8kg / Standard Battery 2.9kg / Long Range Battery 2.9kg
- Max Load: Total (rider & luggage) 120kg / 18st 12lbs. Rear rack 25kg.
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours from flat. <2Ah charge current.
- Overall length - 178cm | 70.1"
- Height - 102cm | 40.2"
- Width - 64cm | 25.2"
- Saddle Height Min - 77cm | 30.3"
- Saddle Height Max - 98cm | 38.6"
- Crossbar MIN - 54cm | 17.8"
- Frame Size - 44cm | 17.3"
- Wheel Size - 26"
- Wheelbase - 110cm | 43.3"
- Warranty: 2 years on cycle parts, 3 years on battery (option to upgrade to 5 years), 3 years on motor, 5 years on frame.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS.
Delivery will take 3-5 working days.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.