14.5KG Folding E-Bike
Born in the UK, Axon Rides’ mission is to provide an innovative alternative to the pollution of modern-day transport. Through a quality product and free UK delivery, Axon makes culture - conscious transport choices that are available to all.
Axon electric bikes have been carefully designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Ease of use, durability and reliability come together to create a safe and fun transport solution for your future.
Available in three stylish colours, the Axon looks good on and off the road. With the gear drive system and battery integrated into the body, and with essential wires tucked inside the framework, we’re able to provide style and sophistication through a sleek and minimal design.
From the smart display to the foldable peddles, every aspect of the Axon Ride works together to make your riding experience more enjoyable.
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Single-speed - Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor.
- Display - Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- Powerful braking - Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Integrated accessories - Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
- Weight - 14.5 Kg
- Max Speed - 15.5 mph / 25kmph
- Electric Motor - 200W
- Electric Assist - One assist level
- Battery indicator - LED
- Gear - Single Speed
- Disc Brakes - Mechanical
- Battery Capacity - 36V - 5.4Ah (Lithium-Ion battery)
- Battery Range - 15-30 mile / 24-48 km
Spread the cost of your payment by making use of PayPal's Credit 0% finance offer. PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of larger purchases, buy now & pay later with 0% interest for 4 months.
Select PayPal as the payment option at checkout - once redirected through to PayPal choose the PayPal Credit option.
FREE 2-4 WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.