Dutch Style Step Through with hidden battery
The Quintessential ticks all the boxes for style, comfort & quality. Tucked away in the saddlebag you can find the battery which gives this bike an uncluttered & clean look. Along with the addition of a front basket which makes this bike practical as well as stylish.
Batribike has styled the whole look of this bike from the colour-matched mudguards, chain guard & forks to the harmonious graphics and coach lines. The matching saddle & grips fit nicely with the saddlebag battery cover and useful front basket. Coloured tyres complete the overall look of the bike.
The quality of the European build is obvious throughout the bike and components have been carefully chosen to create a high specification electric bike that is easy to use. The Shimano Nexus 7 speed hub gears are easily selected with the RevoShift twist grip gear changer. Battery and assistance levels are easily seen and controlled from the handlebar mounted display.
- Motor: 250W rear hub mounted Promovec Motor with 3 year warranty
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears
- Battery: Standard 10.4Ah / 375Wh
- Battery Range: 45-100km or 28-62 miles
- Display: Standard LED
- Lights: Front & Rear system powered LED lights.
- Power Levels: Standarf LED - 5 levels
- Brakes: Tektro Vee brake front, Roller brake rear, Bell incorporated into left brake lever.
- Weight of Bike: 20.8kg without battery / 23.6kg with battery
- Weight of Battery: 2.8kg
- Max Load: Total (rider & luggage) 120kg / 18st 12lbs. Rear rack 25kg.
- Charge Time: 4-6 hours from flat. <2Ah charge current.
- Overall length - 185cm | 72.8"
- Height - 117cm | 46.1"
- Width - 65cm | 25.6"
- Saddle Height Min - 98cm | 38.6"
- Saddle Height Max - 103cm | 40.6"
- Step Through - 44cm | 17.3"
- Frame Size - 46cm | 18"
- Wheel Size - 28"
- Wheelbase - 115cm | 45.3"
- Warranty: 2 years on cycle parts, 3 years on battery (option to upgrade to 5 years), 3 years on motor, 5 years on frame.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS.
Delivery will take 3-5 working days.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 0333 050 3189. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Eco Bike Co. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike including water or external damage is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty.