15KG Folding E-Bike
Born in the UK, Axon Rides’ mission is to provide an innovative alternative to the pollution of modern-day transport. Through a quality product and free UK delivery, Axon makes culture - conscious transport choices that are available to all.
Axon electric bikes have been carefully designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Ease of use, durability and reliability come together to create a safe and fun transport solution for your future.
Available in three stylish colours, the Axon looks good on and off the road. With the gear drive system and battery integrated into the body, and with essential wires tucked inside the framework, we’re able to provide style and sophistication through a sleek and minimal design.
From the smart display to the foldable peddles, every aspect of the Axon Ride works together to make your riding experience more enjoyable.
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Single-speed - Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor.
- Display - Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- Powerful braking - Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Integrated accessories - Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
Due to having a twist and go control, which is illegal to use on a public road, pavement, cycle lanes or bridleway, these ebikes should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the landowner.
Battery and Range
Max Rider Weight
Recommended rider height
2 Year Warranty
*To access the full 2 year warranty, you must register your bike within 2 months of purchase. If the bike is not registered within this time, the warranty will be limited .